100 years of Viennese charm
Hygiene is a top priority at the Schick Hotels
Your safety is very important to us and we are doing everything we can to ensure you have a happy and healthy stay!
With regard to the current challenges, we are following the official information and guidelines of the Austrian federal government.
Our top priority is the health of our guests and our employees.
We take the standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are investing a great deal of money to ensure the safety of our guests and hotel employees. The health and safety measures have been designed to cover a wide range of viruses and other pathogens and include every measure from hand washing hygiene and requirements for cleaning products to cleaning procedures for guest rooms and public areas.
Hotel employees who are healthy, safe and well trained are vitally important for effective cleaning programs.
We keep our employees healthy and safe by doing the following:
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 1 meter between employees
- Holding regular training courses on proper hygiene
- Washing hands regularly with warm water and soap for at least 30 seconds
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces regularly
- Regularly airing out the hotel rooms, elevators, public areas and restaurant
- If employees are showing any signs of illness, they are asked to stay at home.
Cleaning products and logs
We follow cleaning and disinfection protocols when preparing rooms after guests leave and before the next guest arrives, paying special attention to items that are touched frequently. You will find a cleaning checklist in every room that our employees perform every day.
- Public Areas
We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas as well, with special attention being paid to the reception, elevators and buttons, door handles, public toilets and room keys. You will find disinfection dispensers throughout the entire public area.
- Back of House
In the areas where employees work “behind the scenes”, we have increased the frequency of cleaning and focus on areas that are frequently touched, such as the entrances, changing rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
- We have implemented new hygiene standards and have given a lot of thought to how we can keep our team and guests healthy and safe. Despite these changes, we still strive to be environmentally friendly and continue on the path as an eco-label hotel. Our long-term cleanliness partner, Flott laundry services, has been awarded a hygiene pass. Viruses do not stand a chance in the chemothermal washing process. For you, this means: guaranteed clean, cozy towels and a good, safe sleep in flawless bed linen.
- A minimum distance of 1 meter is guaranteed in our restaurant area and in the courtyard garden
- Guests are led to their tables by our employees, observing the minimum distance
- Salt, pepper and various sauces are provided upon request
- The table surface, the chair backs and armrests are cleaned after each visit and the tablecloths are completely changed
Regular training and cleaning logs play an important role in maintaining good hygiene
Training, Education and Seminars:
- Training, education and seminars are permitted up to a maximum of 250 people
- The minimum distance of 1 meter between the participants is guaranteed.
Behavior for You as Our Guest
- Please maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from other people outside of your own group of visitors
- Please reserve a table in advance if possible
- Please make cashless payments if possible. Preferably pay your bill by card
- Please follow the instructions given by our employees
- Avoid shaking hands and giving hugs
- Wash your hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds
- Avoid touching your face with unclean hands
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow or in a handkerchief
- Please stay at home if you are showing any signs of illness
- If you begin showing signs of illness in the hotel, please stay in your room and call the reception